2019 Inertial Sensors Student Travel Grant Process
This year the symposium will be awarding a limited number of travel grants to presenting students; this is to encourage students’ participation. The conditions of eligibility are as follows:
- The applicants paper must be accepted to the conference
- The applicant must be a student enrolled at a university.
- The applicant must be presenting a paper (oral or poster) at the Symposium and must be listed as an author on the paper.
- There is a maximum of one (1) travel grant to be awarded per person.
- The application site will be open shortly.