In this page you can find the conference templates. Templates are the same for the final paper submission of accepted abstracts and for the late-news submission.
The final paper can be 4-pages long. The late-news submissions should be maximum 2-page long.
MS Word Templates:
Adobe Distiller Settings for IEEE Xplore Compliance:
- Download the PDF settings file to help you setup Adobe Distiller to produce a PDF file that meets IEEE Xplore requirements.
- This zip file contains instructions on job option file usage as well as files for job option settings for Adobe Acrobat versions 5-XI.
- Description of the LaTeX Archive Contents
- Unix LaTeX template files
- Windows LaTeX template files
- Use the template's conference mode. See template documentation for details.
- Eliminate Type 3 font usage whenever possible.
LaTeX (Bibliography Files):
- Unix LaTeX Biblio files
- Windows LaTeX Biblio files
- Access to IEEEtran LaTeX Class (template) V1.8 packages and IEEEtran V1.12 BibTeX (bibliography) packages.
- Be sure to use the template's conference mode.
- See template documentation for details.
- As an author, you are allowed some flexibility in the method you use to list all author names and affiliations at the top of your paper. We have included some sample papers to illustrate this.
- However, if you choose to deviate from the templates default style, you are solely responsible for creating the necessary changes. There is no technical support available to you.
- Sample Paper with 2 columns for author names
- Sample Paper with 3 columns for author names
- Sample Paper with 4 columns for author names
- Sample Paper with 1 span for author names
- Sample Paper with 1 span for author names, with multiple affiliations
- Sample Paper with stacked columns for author names